Please select the program of your choice from the eTicket store menu above. To maximize your education program registration experience, please follow the tips below.
- When logging in to register for a program we recommend that Riverbanks members select the option to log in with your card number. Your membership card number is listed under the scannable barcode on the back of your membership card. If you don’t have your membership card handy, you can login with your membership account number. If you need assistance finding your membership account number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not a member of Riverbanks, please create a NEW Login and Password. We recommend using your email address as your username.
- When registering a child or someone other than yourself for an education program, login and enter the number of tickets you would like. Next, select the participant or attendee name that will be attending the education program from the drop-down menu.
- If the attendee name you need is not listed, please select “Add New Attendee” and fill in all of the information fields listed. You will only need to do this once unless you have a change. The system will keep record of your information for future purchases.
- Attention camp parents: if you are registering for Zoo Camp please fill out all of the information fields listed. Once this is completed you will not need to submit a “Medical Consent Form” for any future camps that your child attends.